- Processes of international bidding and long term contracts of up to 20 years, based on implemented market costs
- Diversification of the energy matrix, developing the potential of: wind, geothermal, small hydroelectric power plants, biomass, biogas, solar photovoltaic, concentrated solar thermal, coal and natural gas sources
- Distributed generation projects at industrial level
- Large hydraulic, geothermal and solar projects in national public generation
- Categorization of activities or projects for the better use of renewable energy sources in conjunction withthe Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources
- SIEPAC Central American interconnection line
Need more information on the sector?
Contact PROESA to receive all the information and advice you need to invest El Salvador.
Digital Technologies & BPM Investment Specialist